Product management is the practice of planning, developing, marketing, and continuous improvement of a company’s product and UpGlocal Product Managers are Expert in this Management.
The main objective of UpGlocal is the development of a new product or optimizing the products. Our ultimate goal is to make sure that you’re building the right product and building the product right.
Our Product Management Experts team does complete market research, also searches for industry trends, and does competitive analysis as well as the overall strategy and product roadmap.
On the other hand, we also focus on product branding, messaging, positioning, product launches, PR, advertising, etc.
Our Product Manager’s Duties
- UpGlocal Product Manager will host meetings, and discussion groups and be responsible for reporting to the business champions and product owner. These are the main points that UpGlocal covered with respect to their main duties.
- Present a progress report to Product Owners every week. A meeting will be arranged to discuss all the reports, and seek guidance on any conflicting requests or issues that may affect the strategy.
- Meet with the Business Champions collectively thrice per month to report progress and get a consensus or feedback on any decisions or changes that need to be made. Business Champion and Product Owner attendance is optional.
- Meet with the Product Team (development leaders and support resources) weekly. During peak development time the UpGlocal Product Manager may want to meet more regularly and include the developers.
- Host all official meetings, minute decisions, and action points and distribute these to the stakeholders.
UpGlocal Product Management Lifecycle
We generate and prioritize ideas to discover all the possibilities and create an initial step to grow.
We validate the market need and justify all the investment (as low as possible) and then note all the requirements needed to grow the product.
In this phase, UpGlocal Professional Product Manager sits together with the team, discussing & design the product outcome or solution to meet all your requirements.
In this phase, we launch the product for some people to check the product market performance for your niche. Then we take all the feedback and take it to the next step to fix it.
This is the last step to launching the product to the world. In this phase, we fix all the issues which we get from the feedback, and at last, we optimize the product completely for the last time. The product is ready to launch to the world.