Job ID: 10011
Role: QA Engineer Manual
Designation: QA Engineer
Experience: 1-3 Years
Location: Work From Home
Job Type: Full Time
Preferred Qualifications: Masters / Graduate in an Engineering discipline (Computer Science).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand and review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to come up with comprehensive well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Perform different tests like functional, regression, installation, integration, database, migration, upgrade, and compatibility.
- Identify record and track bugs to closure.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting issues/environment and bringing it to closure.
- Collaborate with cross-product teams and understand cross-product integration to develop scripts.
- 1+ years of experience as a QA Engineer.
- Sound knowledge of Mobile and Website manual application.
- Mobile experience, Native or Cross-Platform App testing is a must.
- Good understanding of hardware/software interoperability in an embedded system.
- Experience working with continuous deployment and integration practices.
- Excellent understanding of all test fundamentals and the associated use of test management and defect tracking tools.
- Perform Functional, Regression, Integration, and Acceptance testing involving UI, business components.
- Good knowledge of automation frameworks implementation using Selenium.
- Experience with SoapUI / Web Service testing.
- Knowledge of Appium or other equivalent mobile automation tools.
- Experience working in an Agile/ Scrum environment.
- Ability to work independently with very high attention to detail.